Oonair uses the same data plan as needed to navigate on Internet or to receive emails on your mobile phone. If you usually use internet roaming data plan when you travel abroad, the same service will be used by Oonair. Of course, using a WiFi connection when sending contents through Oonair is a way to avoid roaming charges. To do so, you must configure your WiFi connection at your Blackberry (settings> Wi-Fi network) and select the Wi-Fi network to connect.
Articles in this section
- Can I share my files from my iPad to others?
- When I travel abroad / overseas, will I be charged for data roaming?
- Can I visualize my folder/contents on my iPad as I do on the Web?
- Configure the positioning feature on iPad
- What is the transfers list?
- What are the system requirements to run Oonair for iPad?
- How can I save contents with Oonair for iPad?
- How can I install Oonair on my iPhone?