One of the options that you have as an administrator user is to configure new video re-coding profiles. Oonair has by default different profiles (HD, MD, Original and LD) depending on the quality of your video or photo.
If you wish to create a customize profile, because you need a specific video size or type, access manage > video coding option. The fields that are available are:
- Name and description: Chose a name that will identify the profile and easy to chose among the option. Also write a little description (optional).
- Resolution: Chose the width and height of your video (do not block, block to 11:9, block to 4:3 aspect ratio, block to 16:9).
- Aspect Ratio: Chose if you wish to keep the aspect ratio or distort the image
- Scale: Sometimes the output resolution chose is bigger than the actual video, then if you select the checkbox the video will be re-coded either way.
- Bitrate and framerate selecction: Select among the different options of bit rate for video (350 – 2000 kbps) and audio ( 50 – 320 kbps). Also chose the frame rate (same as the original or 5-30 fps).
- Output codecs and formats: Chose among the different codec options to download: FLV (v: Sorenson, a:MP3), FLV (v: H264 Main, a:AAC), MP4 (v: H264 Main, a:AAC), 3GP (v: H263, a:AMR-NB), MP4 (v: H264 Baseline, a:AAC).
Remember to press the save button to maintain all the changes.